Wednesday, February 23, 2011

A Beginning

ALRIGHT so outright this is my new magickal journal for various purposes and practices, but since I'm making this public it's best to introduce myself and have fun. I'm Matt and have been interested kin magick and it's ilk for some time now. Every operation I've tried has been successful, but I've cited philosophical differences with making a copious journal because I thought, and still think it may inhibit the manifestations desirable to the aspirant, especially when just starting out. I by no means think I'm anywhere near adeptship, but I'll be seeking to change that, and take things and my talent a bit more seriously. I don't study magick for power and money and the such, because frankly that's stupid. Get a job and woo a girl with your money for that kind of stuff, I simply want to evolve and help others do the same. Sure this Earth has many ways of enjoying yourself, but getting into that which enslaves you and others is just willful ignorance. There is something beyond this very mundane existence, and we souled individuals have to have the courage to stand up and say THIS IS NONSENSE and barrel away at the illusions that we've grown so accustomed to, not judging anything, learning from everything  we can and not being a bore about it. I believe magick is the remnant of some very old technology that we ourselves were the operating system, and it's just a matter of rebuilding what we had once lost. My experiments won't be in making servitors that will get me laid or getting revenge, and while I know those things are very possible at this point it'd just be a waste of time, and because of the tainted desire it may not even work or even backfire. My flavor will be more in exploring altered states of consciousness and what I can find in me for use, and pounding away at the dross all the while. In a sense this a truly modern alchemical endeavor, and added I have no desire to pull punches if need be. I have no care in losing everything I have for the sake of higher state of being, some may be harder than others but in the end it was necessary. Also I believe I've come into contact with my "id" on a more tangible level and I'd like to call him Mirma. At times he may write whenever and whatever and though I don't really know what he is yet in me he doesn't seem to have any inhibitions whatsoever and has been a very valuable teacher of mine.
I'm in the business of letting things happen naturally and this blog is just a reinforcement of that theory. I find this very easy to do right now rather than forcing me to do this I just woke up and decided now was the time. Our bodies our much like the cosmos and I would even go so far as to say have their own laws of "physics" if you will. If this be true, then it's natural to say that we have cycles within each of us, that allow our powers to wax and wane according to different processes, and it is essentially our job is to come to know these cycles within each us, and that is a way to optimize ourselves and propel ourselves into evolution. Anyway, this blob does not have to be a one way street, if I get any viewers, please feel free to comment or argue at your own impulse, I promise a quick answer with an actual thought attached. Before we go, I'd like to say that we have no interest in "political" magick,as in promoting one order or way over another for any reason other than sarcasm. It's this kind of psychology that we consider the crack of the souled masses and at it's core it's nothing but monkey DNA having it's way within us. That kind of thinking builds veils and separates the inner from the meso, to the outer, and it wastes far to much time. Maybe I'll let Mirma give his take on it at a later time, but for now, that is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment